Monday, November 1, 2010

Use your imagination

not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life."~Adele Brookman

Here are quick pics of my subtle process of working on 2 ft cardboard Harold..

 Practice middle sections of Harold...
 made miniatures after repeated failures aha

 I feel like I'm building bird houses..

Yay. Also, here are some pics of Claire's pear...because I think it's soo weird/cool how she eats it...and next time I eat a pear I want to eat it like this aha.


 and then her eating it more...
aha it's just swell.

Here is thy youtube vid of this post..It made me laugh and realize how..odd this music video is aha

Total Eclipse of the Heart- Literal Video Version

night!
~Alex

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it a lot-made me smile-which is a good thing:)

    ReplyDelete