Saturday, October 2, 2010

Barely Through

(I thought I posted this a few days ago....but I guess not...-failfailfailfail-)
Here are some Foundation assignments for taking pictures of local signage around the area. We then had to spell our name out...

Now here are where all the letters are from: A- Raven (cafe'?), L- the sticker on a dumpster that said it was for "cooking oil only", E- "Risorante Machiavelli", X- "X japan" poster, A- a "chupa" sticker on the back of a stop sign, N- graffiti on a public space sign, D- sign on pole for "the sound of sunshine", R- Pikes Public Market sign A- Cocktails sign and the F- from a "Flowing" brick...
Had to do color and a black and white version...
I shall also upload some work for our Digital class I did just a few minutes ago...We had to take the original photo and edit it into three different photos using photoshop. I didn't do anything amazing or dramatic...maybe I will when I have more energy to do so some other day...hmm...yes I have a feeling I might, though, depending on my other homework I have I might noooot...




Leave ya with this nifty clip
Future Rockband

Night ya'll~!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment