Sunday, October 24, 2010

Perhaps I know why

it is man who laughs he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter"~Friedrich Nitezsche
Alex what a downer quote to start off with!...ok...fine.
"People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered. Love them anyway." ~Mother Theresa
:|
moving on..

Doing some research for the cardboard project for Foundations here are some links I came across that have artists using cardboard...

Mark Langan

5 amazing cardboard artists and their art

Chris Gilmour

Awesome cardboard art

and I forgot how I came across this gals site- that I now quite enjoy, but I'm sure it was from one of the links provided from one of our Cornish blogs aha. But we like some of the same things ;v;

IAmArtsy

Also, here is where I am so far for Digital..




bumbumbum
Later! Gonna meet with Danie later to discuss our cardboard project. yeehaw.

This vid is from the IamArtsy site I posted up..but....yeahhhhh. I can't think of any vids to put up right now...
Herding Cats

Since we're on the subject of animals..
Polar bears and dogs playing
though that poor dog near the end did seem to be getting man handled...
~Alex

2 comments: