Tuesday, October 5, 2010

For each ecstatic moment

"For each ecstatic instant
We must an anguish pay
In keen and quivering ratio
To the ecstasy.

For each beloved hour
Sharp pittances of years,
Bitter contested farthings
And coffers heaped with tears."
~Emily Dickinson

In Digital class we have to make a pixel version of a picture of ourselves to print out for Foundations. Once we print out this picture we have to enlarge and measure it out to scale onto a 20x30 board and paint it. Here we are me hearties.
Also, I'll try and put up pictures for our clam shell box tomorrow..

Yayyy..
Here is by far the most serious youtube clip I have ever posted for ya guys...-cough-sarcasm-cough-

TIK TOK KESHA Parody

Night guys!
~Alex

1 comment:

  1. I do love you so.. my child of grey.. and shades of black and white...

    ReplyDelete