Friday, October 1, 2010

Castles in the air

-they are so easy to take refuge in. And so easy to build, too. ~Henrick Ibsen

Here are some Foundations work, also need to redo my "z" post since I accidently deleted it arr. I included the top gradation because I liked how it turned out when I tried to delete it :B

So here's my "z" titled post I deleted ;-; totally ruined the whole thing I had going on too...
9/26 I presume..
Zippers
Make some fun noises..
Well, today I worked on my Seeing Green project where we had to go out into nature/parks and do some notes...I don't really think I have anything to update Foundations/Digital wise...But I guess I shall at least upload some drawings I did today with some rare free time :D also, got to play some piano today ahh <3


I'll leave you with this dude just because I'm listening to right now....
Trouble- NeverShoutNever

Ok, well after that downer of accidental downer here's another youtube...
Scumdiddlyumptious

Later! Off to catch some shuttles and after class go to a museum for more hw~! As Kermit the Frog would say "YAYYYYY"

~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment