Friday, October 22, 2010

One kind word

can warm three winter months" ~Japanese Proverb

I've been working on my series of 5 for digital and have decided to upload the two I've somewhat finished and perhaps the one I'm beginning now...The first pic is the original and the next one is for my series..I still need to edit them for the most part but until I do everything all detailed I want to make sure I have at least all 5 done aha.








After this lovely gal above I think I shall do a gent reading and either another bud with his pizza or if my gal buddy gets back early Sunday I'll take a pic of her and do her outlined...
So for the other free time this weekend will go towards Foundations and visual culture homework as well...yayy


Cool pictures maaaan
Nikon Small World

Now for my youtube video, I have been listening to this a lot today aha..
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

Night ya'll~!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment