Monday, October 25, 2010

Quotation


 n. the act of repeating erroneously the words of another." ~Ambrose Bierce

This is going to be a large blog update filled mainly with pictures involving Foundations process worrk -thumbs up-
Below are my practice babies with cardboard, don't they look so cute and unstable?  (and everything looks So much better when taken on a real camera! D: )






                                             ^ thats also for my little shape project...
 ^The beginning of my maquette's for the 2 foot version (totally did math btw for the 2 ft version, I know that'll it 2x1.1 ft and even have the measurements for Harold's -the hedgehog- little feet and face :B thank you all those years of math aha!)
Below are my practice perspective drawings ;v;





 ^ what we need on our blog I think.



Yayyyyy...now for more work pics...We have to take up close and detailed pics of our objects we are going to be enlarging...



 Yayyyyy ok.....oh...I just realized I have to draw these guys on Illustrator now...pen tool here I come.

I leave ya with this song since I'm listening to it right now..

Footloose

I'll update this with the outlines later on...
~Alex

4:09 pm found out our seeing green class is cancelled today aha. but then Claire's USB drive got corrupted D: ahhh
But here's where I am so far on outlining Harold..



5:05pm
Now for the maybe finale...Here are my historical pics for Digital along with my series of 5..pretty sure I'm done with those -headdesk-


 I still couldn't get the shading right but...mehh. Also, yay for horrible picture quality for trying to make it under 80kb for easy uploading onto the interneeet.




Doooone...pleaaaase...
Unless Carlos tells me I need to add anything else to these pictures I am just going to say that they're done :V
Later gators!
...talk about an uber long post
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment