Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tut tut

I need to upload a picture of my Foundations HW thang along with all the thumbnails...

 Well the comp is fighting with me right now but I'll upload the pics later...onto doing digi hw.
Ok...updating now a day later...Here are some Illustrator thumbnails but I didn't get to do 5....


 The picture on my desk is the one I ended up doing (and not only that but reversing the colors and side the appeared on aha)...
Here are also pictures from today (9/22) of some work I did (but not happy over) in Foundations...

 We then did 9 2x2 square cutouts of different places on our piece of paper (I doodled more than did texture, lines & shapes D: )....

 It was like doing a puzzle but never getting the pieces in all the right places -sigh-..
Leave ya with this killer video
Anima Facta Est

~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment